Online Ticket sales are now closed!
Thank You for all of your Support!
2015 Event Day can be purchased at the gate for $75.00 per person. Kicker is an additional $20.00
After 9:00 PM we will be charging $40.00 pp. Entry includes free beverage and entertainment only.
There will be no entry in the prize barrel. All major credit cards accepted.
THIS IS A OVER 21 SHOW.
Click to View Ticket
Rules & Regulations
You may purchase one(1) or multiple tickets for $50.00 each. A standard bash ticket gives you one(1) chance at the raffles on the ticket and admission for 1 person.
Bash Ticket plus Kicker Option
The Kicker ticket option costs an additional $20.00 ($70.00 total per ticket) and gives you a second chance/ticket in the raffle. Admission is still for 1 person. Your name will appear on both tickets for a web purchase. You will automatically be entered into the $1500 BCCI BASH Cash Kicker drawing with the purchase of the $20 Kicker.
Important:Please read before you purchase
Event Day Information
Where: Wally World
When: August 1, 2015. Doors open at 5:00pm. First drawing at 6:30pm.
How to get there: 458 Old Blackhawk Road, Beaver Falls, PA
The Sportsman’s Bash will open at 5:00pm on Saturday, August 1st. NO ONE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE IS PERMITTED. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY. The first drawing will be at 6:30pm. All attendees must clear the premises by 1:00am. Please be respectful and throw away your garbage upon departure.
BCCI Rules and Regulations for 2015 Sportsmans Bash
NO ONE UNDER 21 PERMITTED – MUST HAVE VALID PHOTO ID TO ENTER.
- Admission is one ticket per person. Purchase of the $20.00 Kicker Ticket does not permit additional entry
for another person. The Kicker gives you 2 chances in the ticket drawings.
- Must have ticket to enter. Register your ticket upon entry.
- *Donation to enter includes free food catered by J&J, free beverages distributed by Iron City Brewing and eligibility to win
each ticket prize. Purchase of the “Kicker” ticket gives you 2 chances. Food is served between designated times and BCCI
plans for one(1) serving per individual. We will make every effort to provide food for all Bash entrants but cannot
guarantee supply will not run out if you do not choose to receive your meal between the designated times. It is first come,
first serve. BCCI is not responsible if you do not receive your food, nor will it issue any refunds as a result.
- We are required by law to suspend serving of alcohol 1 hour prior to the event closing. All bars will conclude service by 12:00 AM(Midnight) and no one will be permitted to leave the premises with unconsumed containers, bottles or cans. BCCI will
have a taxi service available if needed.
- No limit on prizes.
- Winning tickets will be drawn at Wally World on the day of the event.
- Winners do not need to be present; all winners not present will be notified by certified mail and/or phone.
50/50, Event Day Raffles and other games of chance winners must be present on event day to collect their prize.
- Prizes not claimed by September 1st, 2015 becomes the property of BCCI.
- All Federal, state and local gun laws apply. In the event of an Instant Check denial, the firearms will remain in possession
of BCCI and the winner will receive $200 cash.
- BCCI reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value depending on availability.
- Any unsold tickets become the property of BCCI.
- Most prizes must be claimed at Dunham’s Sporting Goods – Chippewa, PA.
- Any prize valued at $600.00 or higher, the winner will receive a 1099 from BCCI. It is your responsibility to file appropriately to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Credit may also be claimed for any prize originating from Dunham’s equal to the purchase price at time of the
claim including SALE value. THERE IS NO CASH EQUIVALENT. IN STORE CREDIT ONLY.
- BCCI is not responsible for typographical errors.
- Neither BCCI nor any persons, organizations, businesses, entertainment acts or other sponsoring
agents involved in the 2015 Sportsman Bash assumes any liability for any claims, injury, damages
or other resulting from the possession of the guns or any other prizes obtained from the event.
- Additional side raffles and drawings will be available throughout the event at additional cost.
- There will be a $30.00 fee on all returned checks.
- All decisions of BCCI are deemed final.
- For Additional tickets please call 724-843-5787 or visit www.bccibash.com.
- BCCI reserves the right to refuse anyone who appears to be visibly intoxicated and reserves the right to have anyone
removed from this event without refund.
- BCCI reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone without cause shown.
- Make checks payable to BCCI Athletic Supporters Inc.
- We will make every effort to accommodate Handicapped entrants. Please see a BCCI volunteer if you need assistance.
- BCCI will not refund ticket cost due to inclement weather or other acts of god. The Bash will be held rain or shine.
We cannot guarantee the potential cancelation of Bash entertainment due to inclement weather or other acts of god. Our guests safety is our most important concern during the event, so your patience during any delay is appreciated.
- No glass containers permitted on premises. All entrants are subject to search upon entry and/or exit of this event.
- BCCI Athletic Supporters Inc. is a charitable, non-profit corporation registered with the Pennsylvania Department of State.
- Absolutely no solicitation other than BCCI approved entities.
- No refunds